9.04.2006

Happy!!!

Started my day hearing "We're All in This Together" and "White Flag". Nice wa to start my day!

September 4, 2004 -- Happy Birthday to my first born child! Happy Birthday Jasser!!!! Woohoo!!! Two years na pala since nagham ka... and still you are growing! you are one of the best member KEM has ever had. Keep on shining! Continue to scatter light and share the heat emanating from your very soul. Continue to pass the tradition of excellence, passion, dedication and love for others. I'm proud to be your handler, always was, always will be.

Had a fun day today! Enjoyed my bonding with my applicants!!! Love to hear them sing! And the winners are Kenneth Juquiana for the boys and Anne Tan for the girls.

Kenneth sang Harana while Anne sang some tagalog song... Josh sang out of my league, Jayson sang All of my Life, Emily sang Voltes V in 3 languages and Sailormoon theme song, and Von Von sang some Judy Ann Song...

My day went well... This day is extra special.

I hope I can enjoy more of this during my term.

*spark*

Just wait my dear, just wait.
Domani, sarĂ² libero amarli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes