9.01.2006

Entry #31

After sobrang daming academic work (read: ChE 141 presentation, Pan Pil 19 report, ChE 124 first draft, ChE 125 assignments, etc.) I had the chance na magblog uli!!! Ang saya!!! And since matagal din akong hindi nakapagblog, medyo madami akong gustong sabihin.

-----

Catharsis 2006

August 25, 2006, Catharsis: Silver Rain. Had another spectacular event! I really had fun that night. Had picture with KEMers and Bro's!!! I really had fun having my pictures taken and snatching finger kisses!

Congrats sa lahat ng nagpagod, naghirap, nag-ayos ng program, nagturo sa mga aplikante ng handmime, sa lahat ng nag-organize, nagmarket, nagpost, gumawa ng poster, sa lahat ng tumulong sa kahit na ano pa mang paraan, Congratulations! At maraming salamat!

This is the first time na hindi ako staff ng catharsis... and yet, THIS IS MY HAPPIEST CATHARSIS EVER!!!

Yacel, Congrats! You and your team deserve a power clap!!!

-----

Happy Birthday UP KEM!!!

August 26, 2006, UP KEM's Birthday! 52 degrees and still rising!

-----

ChE 141 Haggard nights

August 28-29, 2006, I had to prepare a presentation regarding the mass balance of our plant design. It was very tedious to do and very complicated since I have to track down at least 7 chemicals flowing through our system. Gah! What a pain in the ass! I didn't have the time to finish our 124 first draft introduction. Grrr! Oh well.

-----

Executive Council Meeting

August 29, 2006, We had to practice our performance for the General Meeting the next day. We had our meeting regarding the ching-ching paua, which is confidential of course, and perhaps, none of your business. Got so unlucky when I forgot to get my key from Joel so I had to stay at the BBH that dawn. So excited with our performance!

-----

General Meeting

August 30, 2006, We had our General Meeting and Closing Ceremonies. We showcased different performances: Angge and Brando had a duet, Steve, Jerome and Celeste did the ballet, Maja and I, and Janine and Martin had an Indakan pair Showdown (theme: folk dance). After that we did the revised applicant's performance -- How to make a banana shake! it was a blast! We kicked some ass! Haha!!!

-----

Bulacan

Same day, I had to go home to Bulacan to get my clothes because my dad is in Zambales and he won't be here until saturday. Watched a ching-ching paua video which is of course, again, none of your business and a movie entitled -- Highschool Musical. The movie is great and I love the lead character. God, such a lovely face! But aside from that, the over-all story of the movie is good, tackling various angles of Highschool life.

-----

ChE 124

August 31, 2006, So sleepy because I forced myself not to fall asleep so that I won't be late for my 124. And all of the sacrifices had paid off. Sir Munoz greeted me with "Oh, Mr. Lagimdanum, its good your here, I can see improvement, no... good." This is all I need to boost me up with our experiments, trhe remaining two experiments that is -- Sonic Velocity and Vapor-Liquid Equilibria. Had a nice 124 lab class today!

-----

The Devil Wears Prada

Same day, We went to watch a movie! We watched "The Devil Wears Prada". The movie is so nice! And Meryl Streep is such a wonderful actress. Anne Hathaway is not that bad either! The movie is so cute! A lot of lessons to learn! Nice film, nice actresses, nice concept. One of the best movie I have ever watched. Worth my 130 pesos. One good way to treat yourself after one month of haggardness!

-----

Balance

Ok. Focus, no to love life. You asked for this job, the org gave it to you, now, focus, relax, pray, start. Don't fall, not just yet. Clear your mind of any disturbances. You asked for it, bear with it. You can't, you just can't. Patience is a virtue, just wait, time will come. As for now, there are a lot of matters at hand. Stop it before everything gets out of hand. Focus.

-----

KEM Month Wrap-up

Accept my sincerest thank you! Sa lahat ng sumuporta sa KEM, maraming maraming salamat po! MEM, salamat at nandyan kayo to support our goals. Malapit na, focus, kaya natin to! Sa lahat nh KEMers, Congratulations!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yacel said...

*blush* THANKS, dear... =)
********************************
waaah, buti ka pa napanood mo na HS Musical! Ako di pa, huhu, pathetic... =(
*******************************
And I was SO glad to read about Doc Munoz's complement.. Haha, good job, mr. LAGIMDANUM!!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes