8.24.2006

Calming of the Waves

After a series of mind boggling, heart pounding, and spirit breaking waves, they have finally calm down. But the after effects are still lingering around, waiting for the right time to strike. But after my weekend meditation and regeneration, I am more prepared now. Better than last week, way way better than last week.

My ChE 125 -- it can be resolved, acad mode!
My Pan Pil 19 -- Read all my readings for this week and I think I'm ready for my report tomorrow.
My "Job" -- Everything is falling into their right places now, nothing to fear. But I'll never let my guards down. Something might occur in a blink of an eye.
My "Other Job" -- Thanks Belle, I know nahihirapan ka na rin, pero sobrang salamat. Now I'm ok, I can supervise everything now -- Layout, Write up, we have a lot of things to do, move your asses now! Hehe!
My ECmates -- dito lang ako if you need any help.
My Cravings -- they are all satisfied!
My ChE 124 -- I'm back. And the great hunt for gaery is now over.
My Prof Munoz -- Sir, nandito na ko, wag nyo na ko hanapin... Pinakaba nyo ko ha...

My Love Life -- for God's sake! What love life?! If only....

But then again, one sip of rootbeer and I'm in heaven!

The waves are calming... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes