8.19.2006

The worst 36 hours of my life

1. Sir Munoz was looking for me in my ChE 124 Laboratory class because I failed to wake up early that day.

2. Chant. sorry. that is all i can say. and i need your utmost understanding at this moment of my life. it was not my intension to exclude you.

3. Cinderella. again, sorry. but this event will forever be part of our history.

4. Go Falcon! need I say more?

5. ChE 125 exam -- late for 1 hour. 13/100.

6. Pan Pil 19 -- forgot to bring my readings.

7. Dean Guev -- Have to give something for the eng'g varsity.

O, di ba, series of unfortunate events. Di ko nga alam kung bakit hindi pa ko nababaliw e. Of all people, bakit sa akin pa kailangan mangyari to? Fuck my life!

I just need someone to share my emotions with. Someone who is capable of understanding me. and a friend won't do. So please God! Help me!

Para sa atin, let us just move on with our lives. Learn from what had happened and make sure it will never happen again. Of all people, why me? why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes