8.12.2006

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

I got this little waiting number when I was ordering my dinner in Ihaw1, it had a little saying and it said: "Good things come to those who wait...."

I wonder if its true. A lot of people spend their whole life waiting for that special someone of whom they will share the rest of their life with. A lot of people wait for their dreams to come true, hoping Someone will listen and grant their special wish. A lot of people wait for their chance, the chance to get out of the status that they are in, wishing that someday, they can live a comfortable life, enough for them to eat three times a day. Does good things come to those who wait?

Maybe not. But one thing is for sure -- God grants the deepest prayer of the people who lives with greater faith.

Have faith, God is listening... I just hope He is hearing my heart's deepest prayer.

PS: I'm happy for the both of you. Alagaan nyo isa't isa ha! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Ako kaya, kelan? O well, God will grant my deepest prayer, in His own time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes