8.06.2006

Whatta Weekend!!! GK and I2007 pictorial

Last Saturday, we had our Gawad Kalinga. I had fun. Who would have thought, cutting steel would be that much fun?! I really love that experience. I enjoyed one of my weekends with my beloved org. It was a blas. I believe my applicants had fun too. I hope this event would happen again, in our term that is. I wish he was there, I could have been happier.

After the Gawad Kalinga event, we had our graduation pictorial. I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Gawad Kalinga, but the again, they are two different event with different target. Its just that 1.) the pictorial was so tiring. 2.) charity lost her phone. 3.) the staff weren't that fun to be with, read: make-up change!!! grrr!!! badtrip, now I have to edit my own pic! O well, what the heck! Like what my friend said yesterday, Kung mukha nga ni J*k* Z*p*d* e na-edit ko, mukha ko pa kaya?! Hahahahah!!!! ok gaery, stop it!


Geviv*Lou*Orson*Gaery*Joel*Arvin

I enjoyed the inhinyero 2007 company, I think we had nice group shots.

I had slept at least 13 hours. I was so tired because of that pictorial. I just hope they (my pics) are nice. And the studio staff... nicer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes