8.23.2006

Phoenix

I'm back from my two day vacation, away from my responsibilities and problems. I had the worst week of my life and now I'm back -- recharged, and ready to fight back.

I had my two day rest, did everything I want to do -- ate my favorite cookie, drank my favorite milk, slept almost 13 hours, movie marathon, talked to my high school friends, bought some things for myself, drank almost 3 pitchers of iced tea, and some other things that I didn't have the time to do before. I relaxed, loosen up, refocused, and restrategized to help myself move on with all the things that had happened. There is only one thing that I forgot to do... eat vanilla ice cream. grrrr.... my ultimate vacation is not complete, but then again, what I did is enough to charge me up again.

----

Movie marathon:

Watched Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Jersey Girl, Miss Congeniality 2, and Fun with Dick and Jane. I'm glad my sister brought home some DVD's and we watched them from midnight to sunrise. We had a very good sibling bonding... together with my sister's one week hungry mouse.

The mouse

My sister had a mouse inside her bedroom. She does not want to kill it by throwing things at it so she decided to starve it to death. Unfortunately, the mouse was to strong to get starved. After sleeping with in the same bedroom for one week, my sister learned to love the creepy creature. She then decided to give it 2 slices of apple, but the mouse is too picky. The mouse wants my favorite cookies!!! No way! I'll kill that mouse if it tries to bite at least one of my cookies.

13 hours of sleep

I had 13 hours of sleep last weekend. I enjoyed my day resting because I had little sleep back in the university due to series of activities and an exam (the one that I almost missed -- late by one hour). I didn't even get out of my house last sunday, as in I literally stayed inside the house the whole sunday. Had fun dreaming of you.

Cup of Rootbeer

After our long Executive Council Meeting, we found out that Dada, Glenn, Mark and VA were studying at Mcdo Philcoa, so I decided to buy a chocolate sundae and large rootbeer. Thanks to that cup of rootbeer and one nice move from Mark, *blink blink*, my day ended up sweet.

----

With all this things in my heart, I'm now ready to face the things I left behind, like a phoenix rising from its own ashes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clay Aiken - Invisible

More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes